Thursday, May 19, 2011

Letter to me from a special friend

Dear Anna,

I had such a wonderful afternoon with you. You are so W*I*S*E and S*O* H*E*L*P*F*U*L. And you just look so DARN gorgeous sitting outside in the sunshine surrounded by nature. You are a beautiful woman in every way, and it shines through. You made me feel so wonderful. And you helped me a lot with grieving. And we had such a lot of fun. So glad you suggested food co-op. It's much better than I ever guessed.

I'm going to take your advice with Preston. I'm not going to rush it, but when I see my chance, I'll know what I have to do.

You are a great mom. And a great friend. How smart was I to move 3300 miles to meet a friend like you? Just lucky, I guess.

Hope you and Gene have a blissful evening together with your bar b cue.

See you soon.

Good luck with your special work day. Hope you sell millions!

Love

Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://wellnesscoach4balance.blogspirit.com/